Contact Us

William Fremd High School

1000 S. Quentin Rd., Palatine, IL 60067 | Tel:  847-755-2600

Contact the main office concerning school operations and policy, including scheduling, fees, attendance, and discipline. These areas are generally handled by the assistant principals’ offices and the Student Services Department. The school switchboard operator will direct you to the proper administrator to help you.

For specific issues concerning classroom learning and your child’s progress, you may call the teacher directly or send a message to arrange a conference. Teachers’ phone numbers and email addresses are listed on the Fremd Faculty Listing.

Main Office | 847.755.2600

Attendance Office | 847.755.2670

Main Office/Switchboard Hours
Monday thru Friday7am4:30pm
Saturday & SundayClosed

Spirit Shop

Viking Spirit Shop | 847.755.2907

Spirit Shop Hours

Click here to visit the Viking Spirit Shop website for hours of operation and more!

Resource Contacts

District Information | 847-755-6631

Call the district for information about community events, district publications, media relations, general district information.

Continuing Education | 847-755-6820

Call Continuing Education to find out about adult evening classes, alternative high school, senior citizen gold cards

Food Services | 847-755-6680

To find out about  the federal government free lunch program, contact D211 Food Services.

Personnel | 847-755-6618

Interested in working at Fremd or District 211? Contact the D211 Personnel Department to explore employment opportunities.

Special Education | 847-755-6835

To learn about programs for students with learning and/or behavioral disabilities, call District 211 Special Education.

Summer School | 847.755.2600

Call the school for summer school information.

Transportation | 847-755-6796

For questions about bus policies, or to find out which school attendance area you live in, contact the Transportation Department.

Vocational Education | 847-755-6700

To find out about vocational and career-oriented programs, call the District office.